Hunza People Never Get Sick; Do Not Get Cancer and Live up to 120 Years
You can hear all types of myths all throughout history, however some of them are true as well. For instance, there are people who have lived healthy and happily for a long time, even more than 100 years. Nowadays, all these stories are even more intriguing if we bear in mind that the life expectancy in the USA is 81 years for women and 76 for men. Moreover, we will also continue hearing stories about people who never get sick, which makes us wonder what the secret to a long and healthy life is.
Amazing Stories of Centenarians Who Live up to 120 Years
There are a lot of stories circulating on the internet about people who have lived for 100 years and more. They all share their wisdom with all of us and they want to teach us how this happens.
One example is Emma Morano from Italy who lived for 116 years and she said that the secret is to stay single. When she got divorced at 38, she spent the rest of her life single. Also, she beat anemia just by eating two raw eggs a day.
Another example is Mushatt-Jones who says that if you want to have a longer life you need to eat fried bacon daily. While on the other hand, another centenarian from California thinks that eating one donut daily prolonged her life. Clarice Emlet, was born and raised on a farm and she only ate the food her family caught and grew on the farm. She is very physically active and she works out daily, of course she is a centenarian.
The Story of the Hunzas
The Hunza people are people who inhabit the mountain terrain of Pakistan. One thing about these people is that every Hunza has at least a high school diploma and their literacy is higher than 95%.
These people are a mix of 4 ethnicities and they have 2 different religions. However, they are divided by regions, they are warm and welcoming, not only to each other but to other people as well.
Here comes the best part. The life expectancy of the Hunzas is 150 years old. Also, Hunza women can give birth at the age of 65! They do not consume processed food and their favorite fruit is apricot, they eat it daily. Also, they work really hard in the fields from sunrise to sunset.
How to Live a Long and Disease-Free Life
- It does not matter if you are single or not, you should try to have good relationships with the people around you and ignore the negative ones.
- Do not be scared to let your feelings show, because if you hide them it can be bad for the physical and mental health.
- You should be physically active even if it is hard for you. You need to keep the muscles going at all times.
- Try to find alternative ways to cope with stress or try to avoid it as much as possible. You can also retire in a peaceful area where you can be one with nature.
- Try to develop a healthy mind from a young age and do not stop reading or thinking actively. A strong brain will be very important for a healthy life.
- Eat as much organic food as you can, and leave the processed products. Also, you can grow your own food if you can.
- Connect with yourself and try to understand your own needs and wishes with some learning techniques and meditation.
These tips are very useful if you want to lead a long and healthy life, therefore, we recommend you try them. After all, your health is the most important thing!