How She Lost 22 Pounds with This Weird Lemon Diet In Just 2 Weeks!
One of the best recommendations usually for people who struggle with surplus weight is to consume fruits. Most of all, it is important to consume fruits that contain citrus. This is due to the fact that these are very rich in vitamins and antioxidants that are very good for weight loss. Therefore, if you are one of those people that want to stay fit and healthy and lose weight without losing crucial elements, like vitamins and the like, you need to try the following lemon diet we are about to present you with. This diet has been practised for more than 5 decades.
The diet is perfect for detoxification of the whole body, but also for introducing some vitamins in the body too. This is the way for a person to stay healthy and fit.
The lemon diet is super easy to follow and very beneficial. All you have to do is drink a mixture of lemon juice and water on an empty stomach every day when you wake up. The diet will, in turn, detoxify your organism and help you lose all the surplus weight. Let’s see how you need to do it.
Lose 22 Pounds with This Lemon Diet
- 1st day- 1 lemon mixed with 1 cup of water
- 2nd day-2 lemons mixed with 2 cups of water
- 3rd day-3 lemons mixed with 3 cups of water
- 4th day-4 lemons mixed with 4 cups of water
- 5th day-5 lemons mixed with 5 cups of water
- 6th day-6 lemons mixed with 6 cups of water
- 7th day-3 lemons mixed with 10 cups of water
- 8th day- 6 lemons mixed with 6 cups of water
- 9th day-5 lemons mixed with 5 cups of water
- 10th day-4 lemons mixed with 4 cups of water
- 11th day-3 lemons mixed with 3 cups of water
- 12th day-2 lemons mixed with 2 cups of water
- 13th day-1 lemon mixed with one cup of water
- 14th day-3 lemons mixed with 10 cups of water
Our recommendation would be to consume this lemon mixture all at once. Nevertheless, if you have some problems with this, then, you can drink as much as you can and save the one that is left for later. However, make sure you drink all of it an hour before you have your breakfast. That is all!
Bear in mind that if you have gastrointestinal problems, you need to avoid this diet.