Powerful Reasons to Eliminate Aluminum From Your Life
Are you familiar with the fact that Aluminum is the most distributed metal on the planet. Actually, you can find it it in drinking water, cookware, foil, baking soda, cake mixes, non-dairy creamers, vanilla powders, aspirin, flour and deodorant. Food Additives such asE173, E520, E521, E523 E541, E545, E554, E555 E556 and E559 contain its compounds as well.
As you can see, many products contain aluminum, thus, it must be good for our health. However, this is not true. Our body does not need it like it needs iron and other vitamins. The reason is that it cannot process it like it should. Instead, our body stores it and it accumulates in the kidneys, brain, lungs, liver and thyroid which can cause damage to our health.
Eliminate Aluminum From Your Life
- This metal damages the central nervous system. Also, exposure to it has been connected to autism in kids. The kids can be exposed to it by drinking water. The brain and bone diseases have been also seen in kids with kidney disease. Bone disease has also been noticed in kids that are taking medicines that contain aluminum. In adults, the exposure to it can lead to age-related neurological defects like Alzheimer’s and the Guamanian variant, ALS-PDC.
- The metal can also damage the brain. Some research has shown that it can produce toxic, oxidative stress in the brain. The brain can actually store a lot of it and this can cause MS, chronic fatigue syndromes, epilepsy, ADD, Alzheimer’s, Guilliane Barre’s sydrome and other neurological disorders.
- The aluminum also deprives the body of calcium, magnesium, and iron. ”Trace aluminum levels cross the blood-brain barrier and progressively accumulate in large pyramidal neurons of the hippocampus, cortex, and other brain regions vulnerable in Alzheimer’s disease. More aluminum enters the brain than leaves, resulting in a net increase in intraneuronal aluminum with advancing age. Aluminum is responsible for two main types of toxic damage in cells. As a pro-oxidant, aluminum causes oxidative damage both on its own and in synergy with iron. Aluminum also competes with, and substitutes for, essential metals-primarily Mg2+, iron and Ca2+ ions-in or on proteins and their co-factors.”
- It also accumulates in bone tissue and this can result in weakened bones. It can also cause osteoporosis.
- The metal causes oxidative stress on cells thorough the body and it causes DNA damage and aging.
Reduce Your Aluminum Exposure
Aluminum can be really toxic if take in big amounts. It is one of the most abundant metals that exists and its avoidance is quite hard. Nevertheless, you need to try it. You need to start using aluminum-free cookware, also, avoid hygiene products with aluminum hydroxide, processed foods etc.
Foods that Remove Heavy Metals Naturally
If you want to reduce the heavy metals in your organism then you would need to consume the following foods more: onions, blue green algae, garlic, cilantro, burdock, bentonite (high grade), carrot juice and green tea. (Chlorella is also an excellent food that helps remove metals; it helps the body to rebuild nerve tissues).
That is it! Good luck and take care of your health!